twonav aventura

• Good morning,
    I am a happy user of TTQV 3.
    I want to buy a twonav aventura, is there a way to export my maps calibrated with TTQV to this GPS?
    There were probably many answers to this question in the deutsch forum, ununderstandable for me :oops: :oops: .
    I have tried compeGPS which seems to do not read the TTQV calibration.
    Of course would prefer to operate with TTQV, if possible, to feed the aventura.
    Thank you for your attention.
    coriolis

• Hi coriolis

Welcome in this forum :-)

TTQV3 cannot export maps to the Aventura/Sportiva/TwoNav.
    That is only possible starting from version 4

Liebe Grüße
    Bernd

Bei Supportanfragen bitte stets angeben:
    Welche QuoVadis-Version (z.B. 7.3.0.17 Standard, PowerUser oder Freeware) ?
    Welche mobile Version (QVM-W(2), QVM-A oder QVM-iOS) ?
    Welcher GPS-Empfänger wird verwendet ?
    Welches Windows läuft auf dem Rechner und wie sind die Eckdaten (CPU, RAM, GraKa usw.) ?

• Hello coriolis,
    welcome to this board!

TTQV can export all maps it can read to Aventura/Sportiva/TwoNav. But you need the current version 4 of TTQV. (Presumably in near future the version 5 of TTQV will be released but - as the staff told us - the upgrade will be free if you buy version 4 now). After installing the official version you should update to the newest version 4.0.133 which can be found here:
    http://forum.ttqv.com/viewtopic.php?t=7517

TTQV is the best tool for preparing maps for Aventura/Sportiva/TwoNav. No other program can provide so many file formats for those devices.

Greetings
    Werner

Grüße
    Werner

Fenix 6X Pro, GPSMap 66s, 60CSx, Trail 2, Aventura 2, Horizon, Motorola One, GoPro Hero 7 Black
    QVX PU, QV7 PU, TTQV 4 PU, CGPSL 8, Locus Map Pro

Prof. Richard S. Lindzen:
    [..] It will be remembered as the greatest mass delusion in the history of the world - that CO2, the life of plants, was considered for a time to be a deadly poison.
    Wikipedia

• Thank you so much for such a quick answer.
    Now, here is the reason to buy the upgrade :-)
    Very glad to continue with this software, for me the best on the market.
    bye

• Hi Coriolis,

you may simply download, install TTQV4 and give it a try for 25 days!

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hi,

I have ordered and installed TTQV 4. Then I have made the last update available. Now in the export menu of the maps the option "twonav/compegps" appears but in grey, not active. Is there something to do to start this function?
    coriolis

• Hi,

this option always works on a loaded map. Did you open a map and check,
    whether this option becomes available then?

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!