Touratech-QV 5.0.5.5 Track Simulation

• When running Track Simulation with 6 maps loaded as an overlay the screen isn't changing as the track replay moves from one map to another map.

I don't see the progression arrow either.

The maps are loaded in 2D mode.

• Hi,

as the performance and behaviour may be different depending on
    map-file-format, map-size in pixel x pixel, file-size, projection datum
    and scaling of maps and hardware in use, please specify in detail!

As you talk about 6 maps, do you see any difference if using a smaller
    number of maps?

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• When a 1:250K map is loaded the replay proceeds from start to end without the progression arrow.

When two 1:24K maps ard loaded the replay proceeds from the start to beginning of the second map then the progression stops.

The six original maps were all 1:24K maps.

• I was impressed with the video. That's the way it's supposed to work. I'm licensed as a Standard user.

I tried to uninstall QV5 and reinstall. QV5 doesn't run now. The log file is attached.

Dateien

• ttqv5_debug.txt

(9,58 kB, 417 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Dale,

you are running 5.0.5.1 now, while the existing qv5.ini file possibly
    was created using QV5.0.5.5.
    Delete the qv5.ini file, it is located in the ...\ttqv5_data\ folder.
    Then add the update TTQV5.0.5.5

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• The progression arrow is displaying as it should after reinstalling the software. Track replay is working great, however the progression arrow always points east. Do you have a way to set the arrow so it points in the direction of travel?

I haven't downloaded a track from my GPS. The arrow might point in the direction of travel with a downloaded track. I will check that out later today.

Thanks for the help from you guys.

Dale :pr: