Magellan Meridian suport

• Hi,
    I see that support for GPS in version 6 is extending but there still is not Magellan Meridian. I do not understand why you stopped support device that have been supported in previous version. I still have installed version 4 just only for sending routes to GPS (because G7towin is able only download data and not upload into GPS). I prepare for expedition and it seems I will have to install on my tablet version 6 because latest navteq map and online map support and also version 4 only for GPS upload and download.
    Do you expect support for Magellan Meridian in QV version 6 in short time or you definitely stopped it?

Jaroslav

• I do not understand why you stopped support device that have been supported in previous version.

Hi Jaroslav,

QV6 has been entirely re-written using up-to-date programming technologies to overcome the limitations of TTQV4. So QV6 is NOT an enhanced TTQV4, and hence does not have some legacy features anymore.

Do you expect support for Magellan Meridian in QV version 6 in short time or you definitely stopped it?

To my best knowledge the Magellan Meridian Gold/Platinum have been discontinued in late 2005, I would not expect future support for devices that old.

Grüße
    Hans

"The universal aptitude for inaptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." (John Paul Stapp)