QV6 - missing functionality from TTQV 4

• I've installed the latest version of QV after years using TTQV 4.

I miss some functionality of TTQV4.

Is it possible to somehow active these buttons (marked red frames in the picture)?:

Is it possible to switch off Assistants when creating e.g. a new waypoint or aroute?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von honzag ()

• Hello Honzag

Welcome here in this forum !

In QV this is differently solved.
    read please here:
    http://wiki.quovadis-gps.com/d…=en:40_marks:c_createedit

Liebe Grüße
    Bernd

Bei Supportanfragen bitte stets angeben:
    Welche QuoVadis-Version (z.B. 7.3.0.17 Standard, PowerUser oder Freeware) ?
    Welche mobile Version (QVM-W(2), QVM-A oder QVM-iOS) ?
    Welcher GPS-Empfänger wird verwendet ?
    Welches Windows läuft auf dem Rechner und wie sind die Eckdaten (CPU, RAM, GraKa usw.) ?

• Hi honzag,

Is it possible to somehow active these buttons (marked red frames in the picture)?

There's no extra new Button like in QV4 - this is inside the editing function which you can activate with the shortcut ctrl+e or in the user interface (see Wiki)

Is it possible to switch of Assistants when creating e.g. a new waypoint or aroute?

There's no option to switch off the assistants - they will always help you ;)
    Maybe in the next version it'll be less assistant-driven, because others asked the same question. But don't know if changes or improvements have been planned in this issue.

Gruß
    Dietmar

• And one more querstion: Is it anyhow possible to set my own colours in the colour setup (e.g. in line or waypoint setip)? I used to use it in TTQV 4. See picture:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von honzag ()

• Another question - waypoints.

Why is it not possible to edit field "Description" on the same place (and when creating a new waypoint) as the "Info" field is edited?

I can't see "Info" field in my Garmin Oregon GPS - I can see only the "description" one.

• And more questions:

I find very annoying that I have to manually change fields I want to display in the detail window every time when I create a new table. I would like to change fields (order, width, ...) only once and use such view for all tables of one type (e.g. for all waypoint tables).

I appreciate e.g. online maps in QV6, but all my remarks mentioned in the above comments show me taht TTQV 4 was better in many areas :huh: .

• Another:

I happens that I show 20 tracks on a map. I want to remover 1 track from the map and keep 19 left on it. How can I do it?

In TTQV 4 there was a context menu option on it: