TTQV4 error 429 & 0 [Mod_Edit]

• After long time of inactivity TTQV4 v. 4.0.133 at start appears error 429. It works fine in past. According Sir-Vival recommendation TTQV4 was uninstall, deleted related folder and reinstalled first v. 4.0.127 and then v. 4.0.133. ActiveX was updated also. After that software start with error 0 – int-language qvbitmaps.dll. Really, this driver missing in folder. What is a solution?

• Please give us some more information:
    You used TTQV already on this computer with the installed OS right? What are the specs for this computer? What OS do you use?

If you allready have done a clean install, please try a restet of TTQV:
    Go to Options, Settings, General and hit the button "Reset all settings to default". If TTQV doesn`t run use the windows explorer to delete the file ttqv4a.ini. Do a restart and have a look.

If the problem again apears please make a screenshot and add it to your post. Thanks.

Greetings
    Denis

• Hi Denis,

I following yours instructions but without results.
    May be on help. Few months ago backup of my PC was done. It was done with Lenovo System Migration Assistant. Sometimes aftermaths was problems with some licensed software - needs for renew license key.
    In addition, the content of C:\ Program files\ TTQV4 on external backup HD is not same as on that on PC. On HD has more files.
    Please find in attach screenshots with error messages during TTQV4 starting sequence and PC/OS configuration.
    Regards,
    Vlada

Dateien

• PC_OS data.txt

(1,25 kB, 2 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • Screen shots.pdf

(145,95 kB, 1 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • In addition, the content of C:\ Program files\ TTQV4 on external backup HD is not same as on that on PC. On HD has more files.

This really sounds like an incomplete installation of TTQV. I would recommend, restart PC, switch off any virus-protection just in case and repeat installation. Be sure to install as administrator.
    Tom

• Deinstall TTQV4, restart, login as administrator, switch off ESET NOD 23, instal TTQV4 ver 127, start, crash, instal ver 133, start crash.

Screenshots and content of TTQV4 folder are in attachement.

Vlada

• TTQV4 was downloaded only from official sight (same as you specify). List of files are in attachment.
    Vlada

Dateien

• Hello Vlada,
    did you install 4.0.127 before you installed 4.0.133?
    You have to install both because 127 is a complete setup whereas 133 is only an update.

Greetings
    Werner

Grüße
    Werner

Fenix 6X Pro, GPSMap 66s, 60CSx, Trail 2, Aventura 2, Horizon, Motorola One, GoPro Hero 7 Black
    QVX PU, QV7 PU, TTQV 4 PU, CGPSL 8, Locus Map Pro

Prof. Richard S. Lindzen:
    [..] It will be remembered as the greatest mass delusion in the history of the world - that CO2, the life of plants, was considered for a time to be a deadly poison.
    Wikipedia

• Problem solved! I not perceive instantly that in addition to *update127.exe file exist also the *setup_e.exe file.

Greetings,

Vlada