• I need to work an old version of QV3, I rebbot the computer and now I'm reinstalling the program, but putting the licence number the program don't run. Someone can help ? ?(

Paolo

• Hello Paolo,
    What operating system do you use?
    But it is also so that is QV3 no longer maintained. Have you once the new QV7 (Free 25 days) considered?

Regards
    LUDGER

BELAeasy MACAU

Fujitsu- LIFEBOOK A357: Intel- Core i5-7200U, 2.5 GHz, W10/64-Pro (32 GB RAM,) Intel HD 620 Grafik, 500 GB SSD inside
    Lenovo-MIIX Tablet: Intel Atom x5-z8350, 1,44 GHz, W10/64-Pro (4 GB RAM,) Intel HD 400 Grafik, 64 GB eMMC inside

EasyROUTES v4, QVM-A v3.5.2 beta (CYRUS CS 24 Work), QV7 PU v7.4.0.5, QVX PU v1.0.9.12

• Hello Paolo,

i moved your post to the right forum section.

What OS do you use now? Because Win 8 will not work with TTQV3.

Try to download the latest Version of TTQV3: TTQV3 Update 3.0.135 / Komplettsetup 3.0.131

If the License Code does not work, but worked on an older installation, it is 99% sure, that you make a typo in your license.
    Please look exactly at your billing: Perhaps there are typos in your adressinformation or two spaces or somethin other...? You need to enter your licenseinformation exactly as it is written on the billing.

Beside this: There are many new features in Quo Vadis 7. Perhaps you give it a try, as Ludger recommend.

Greetings
    Denis

• I had run TTQV3, I have also a QV 5 version, but I can't send a map from a DVD TTQV-sat to a Garmin 78.
    QV3 build only .png files, and from QV5 I don't know the way.
    Cheers Paolo

• Hello Paolo,
    a map export with TTQV3 to your Garmin 78 is not possible.
    With TTQV5 it works, but if you own TTQV5, the Upgrade for Quo Vadis 6 is free! Simply install QV6 and activate it with your TTQV5 Serialnumber.
    Here you get the QV6 download: Downloads QuoVadis 6
    The maps for your GPS 78 have to be in Garmin Custom Map Format. This format has some limitations, but simly try it: Open your wished map, than click File, Mapexport and choose "GarminCustomMap". The exportet file is an kmz File. Put these File to your CustomMaps folder on your Garmin 78.
    Ready, this should work!

Greetings
    Denis