PNY maps on Freeware version?

• According to the wiki the Freeware version of QV7 supports pny maps, however when I attempt to open a map I get a popup telling me that I must have at least QuoVadis Standard.

So what's going on, it seems that QV7 Freeware does not actually support pny maps - or am I missing something?

• strange.. we changed long time ago to qv5db-format for these maps, we are also selling them.
    Will check, why pny is not working and fix it.
    Tom

• Will check, why pny is not working and fix it.

The PNY File will work in the last Version!
    Demo here: http://www.bsmap.de/bs2/de/faq

Regards
    LUDGER

Bilder

BELAeasy MACAU

Fujitsu- LIFEBOOK A357: Intel- Core i5-7200U, 2.5 GHz, W10/64-Pro (32 GB RAM,) Intel HD 620 Grafik, 500 GB SSD inside
    Lenovo-MIIX Tablet: Intel Atom x5-z8350, 1,44 GHz, W10/64-Pro (4 GB RAM,) Intel HD 400 Grafik, 64 GB eMMC inside

EasyROUTES v4, QVM-A v3.5.2 beta (CYRUS CS 24 Work), QV7 PU v7.4.0.5, QVX PU v1.0.9.12

• The PNY File will work in the last Version!

Hi Ludger
    But not in the freeware version.

Bilder

Liebe Grüße
    Bernd

Bei Supportanfragen bitte stets angeben:
    Welche QuoVadis-Version (z.B. 7.3.0.17 Standard, PowerUser oder Freeware) ?
    Welche mobile Version (QVM-W(2), QVM-A oder QVM-iOS) ?
    Welcher GPS-Empfänger wird verwendet ?
    Welches Windows läuft auf dem Rechner und wie sind die Eckdaten (CPU, RAM, GraKa usw.) ?

• Any news on a fix for pny maps not working in the freeware version yet?

I need them working on my old Toughbook which is running QV 7.0.1.39 under XP SP3

• Its fixed and the 7.1.0.3 dev-update will go out latest tomorrow.

But unfortunately this wont help you, because we had to stop XP-support. seehere, sorry, still in German.

The only way for you to use pny on XP is with QV-Standard. Please contact us directly on info at quovadis-gps.com to discuss, what we can do ;)

Tom

• I need them working on my old Toughbook which is running QV 7.0.1.39 under XP SP3

I also have a similar problem with my CF-19 Mark 1 Toughbook, running XP SP3.

I've looked for a 'Personal Message' feature on this forum, to make contact, but can not find anything.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Landyman130 ()

• I've looked for a 'Personal Message' feature on this forum, to make contact, but can not find anything.

Hi Reg,

just klick on the tiny envelope icon under the avatar of the user you want to get in touch with:
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://up.picr.de/19454282ot.png]

Grüße
    Hans

"The universal aptitude for inaptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." (John Paul Stapp)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Polarlys ()