Es gibt eine neue Beta-Version 6

• New Design Highlights:

- New intuitive User Interface with tiled resizable and customizable tiled dashboard
    - Easy slide out main menu for quicker access to all features.
    - Tap and hold on Dash Item to move it
    - Double Tap Dash Item modify its data and font size
    - Modify the Dashboard style and color in Settings-Dashboard
    - New Route Designer with optional Snap to Road/Trail, undo, redo. Adjust point location using precision nudge controls.
    - Turn Toolbar Text On/Off in View-Map Display.
    - Heading and Course Compasses now available for display on Dashboard.
    - Toolbar main items now contain drop-down Quick Menus to provide the most common commands efficiently.

New UI
    http://pathaway.com/images/ui6/ipad1.png

Grüße
    Walter

[color=#666666][size=8]Software: QV7 Standard, Pathaway 6 pro Android, ApeMap
    SmartPhone: Blackview BV8000 pro Android 7, LG 6 Android 7, Samsung TAB 8.4 LTE Android 6,
    Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad T520, Core i5-2540M 2,6 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA SSD, 320 GB HDD, Win 10/64;
    PC: i7-950 3,06 GHz, 9 GB RAM, 2 TB Raid-0, 700 GB SSD, ATI Radeon 5870, WIN 10/64

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ulmer.Spatz ()

• Grüße
    Walter

SmartPhone: Blackview BV8000 pro Android 7, LG 6 Android 7, Samsung TAB 8.4 LTE Android 6,
    Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad T520, Core i5-2540M 2,6 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA SSD, 320 GB HDD, Win 10/64;
    PC: i7-950 3,06 GHz, 9 GB RAM, 2 TB Raid-0, 700 GB SSD, ATI Radeon 5870, WIN 10/64

• Hab ich heute aus einem Newsletter kopiert.
    Das Programm läuft auf meinen Geräten und das Erstellen der Routen über Straßen funktioniert.

Download endgültige Version:
    http://pathaway.com/dlpw5proandroid/

Screenshots:
    http://pathaway.com/news.php?article=142

PathAway's mind-blowing transformation is complete!

PathAway continues to evolve and now we’re ready to enhance your outdoor experience with the all new ultimate App for any outdoor adventure!

PathAway for Android and iOS has been carefully crafted with a beautiful new stylish look with some innovative new features that you're sure to love.j

Update your version for FREE or
    Upgrade to PRO to get it all!

The interface is designed so getting started with outdoor navigation is faster and easier!

PathAway’s unparalleled versatility, makes it useful for the widest range of activities in the outdoors.

A less cluttered and more visible map, with incredible control over the trip statistics and route guidance info! Easily swipe and size the dashboard to view what you want.

There's even a new powerful Route Designer that allows you to simply tap on the map to create and edit your route with Undo, Redo, move/adjust points with precision controls.

In PRO, you can even specify to follow roads/trails for connecting route points.

UPGRADE to PRO
    for all the advanced features!

PathAway PRO enables you to send your location to others, and to monitor where others are, right on your handheld unit. Locations can be sent and received directly to other iOS or Android devices, or sent to a central tracking service. This makes PathAway ideal for activities such as group travel, search and rescue operations, competitive sports, or people and asset tracking. And remember...

– PathAway PRO is for everyone! –
    (not just the techy!)

Advanced features with ease of use to guide you accurately and securely in the outdoors! PathAway PRO is designed to handle activities from navigating a tight waterway, to traversing a mountain trail, mapping property boundaries, or collecting wildlife data.

Even if you go beyond the limits of cell towers, PathAway will still retain your maps and data.

We're also looking for language translators to extend the App to other locales. Please let us know if you're interested in assisting with our translations.

Grüße
    Walter

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ulmer.Spatz ()