• dear sir,

i have a problem with a corrupt database file .qu4.

when I open ttqv 4 there is a message: this database is corrupted. do you want start repair?

if i click yes show this message: qv error 3356 db_check_if_db_is_ corrupt. database opened exclusively by user admin

But i haven't user "admin" on my pc....

Can you give me a solution to repair my database? it contain a lot of important data...

thank you

best regards

valerio artina

• Hi,
    I'd recommend to save a backup of the databases. For the corrupt database create a copy of it and start the repair attempts on this copy.
    If an access database is accessed there should be a .ldb file - if you delete it the error message with the access should not show up, if it does do a reboot and try again.
    Ask again if the repair fails.

Gruß
    Dietmar

• thank you for your reply..

i try to delete the .ldb file, i reboot my pc but when ttqv try to repair the database, it always show me the error message qv error 3356 db_check_if_db_is_ corrupt. database opened exclusively by user admin

there is another way to solve the problem?

thank you.

best regards

• Hi,
    please write an email to info / at / quovadis-gps.com with a link to this thread - maybe the database can be repaired. There were message in the forum with the same error code which could only be solved with mailing the database to the support.

Before adding a huge database to an email please wait for an reply on your request which will give you further instructions.

Gruß
    Dietmar