modification waypoint

• Hello,

it is not possible to modify the GPS coordinates of a waypoint. Every time, the value O is changed by E !

best regard :mh:

• Every time, the value O is changed by E !

Hi,
    what's wrong with this?
    "O" and "E" are the same thing.
    If you want to specify a position west to Greenwich you have to write "W".

Grüße
    Werner

Fenix 6X Pro, GPSMap 66s, 60CSx, Trail 2, Aventura 2, Horizon, Motorola One, GoPro Hero 7 Black
    QVX PU, QV7 PU, TTQV 4 PU, CGPSL 8, Locus Map Pro

Prof. Richard S. Lindzen:
    [..] It will be remembered as the greatest mass delusion in the history of the world - that CO2, the life of plants, was considered for a time to be a deadly poison.
    Wikipedia

• Every time, the value O is changed by E !

That sounds like you are French or Italian, and "Format International" is selected in the units options. To deselect it, go to:

French version: Options -> Paramètres Unités -> Coordonnées, deselect "Format International".
    Italian version: Opzioni -> Unità -> Coordinate, deselect "Format International".

Grüße
    Hans

"The universal aptitude for inaptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." (John Paul Stapp)

• hello,

My problem is that I bring in my GPS coordinates manually, and qv transforms them, but it does not correspond anymore

ex: N 37° 4.644' / O 2° 54.227 and qv : N 37° 4.644' / E 2° 54.227 ! It is not any more the same place !

• ex: N 37° 4.644' / O 2° 54.227 and qv : N 37° 4.644' / E 2° 54.227 ! It is not any more the same place !

Hello,
    did you follow Hans advice?
    It seems, that you try to enter Coordinates of Western Longitude and QV interprets your Enters as a O for Ost, Englisch East. You try to enter O for Ouvest, correct?
    So follow Hans Advice or use w for West instead of O.
    Please tell us your language Setting and if Format international is selected or not.

Greetings
    Denis

• Hello Denis
    I have the same problem since I updated. I tried everything and followed your advice. Still not changed latitude W or O

• Hello Manvette,
    could you describe what you want to do?
    Which coordinate do you want to enter and which coordinate does QV accept?
    Which language setting do you use?

Did you read the hint made by Sir-Vival?
    "It seems, that you try to enter Coordinates of Western Longitude and QV interprets your Enters as a O for Ost, Englisch East. You try to enter O for Ouvest, correct?"

Without necessary information we cannot help you. ;(

BTW: "W" and "O" belong to longitude, not to latitude.

Grüße
    Werner

Fenix 6X Pro, GPSMap 66s, 60CSx, Trail 2, Aventura 2, Horizon, Motorola One, GoPro Hero 7 Black
    QVX PU, QV7 PU, TTQV 4 PU, CGPSL 8, Locus Map Pro

Prof. Richard S. Lindzen:
    [..] It will be remembered as the greatest mass delusion in the history of the world - that CO2, the life of plants, was considered for a time to be a deadly poison.
    Wikipedia