Routing von mehreren Punkten

• AUTOMATISCHE ÜBERSETZUNG
    Ich QVM-W V2 zu testen und habe ein immer wiederkehrendes Problem im Arbeitsgang, egal ob online oder offline. Ich habe 5 "Waypoints"und eine Straße auf diese Punkte entsprechend einer bestimmten logischen Reihenfolge aufgebaut. Der erste Weg scheint im Einklang. Wenn ich die Software Mischung Straße berechnet und der Grenzübergänge Duplikate durch die Schaffung einer unwahrscheinlichen Straße. Das ist in meinem Fall systematisch und macht die Software unbrauchbare!
    Sie haben schnell eine Version 3 um die spezifischen Merkmale hinzugefügt auf andere mobilen Plattformen integrieren?
    Vielen Dank für eine schnelle Antwort.

• Hello Francois,
    welcome to this forum.

I fear this automatic translation cannot be understood.
    Could you describe your problem in English, please?

Maybe it's possible that you write in French. Some of us understand this (I don't speak French).

Grüße
    Werner

Fenix 6X Pro, GPSMap 66s, 60CSx, Trail 2, Aventura 2, Horizon, Motorola One, GoPro Hero 7 Black
    QVX PU, QV7 PU, TTQV 4 PU, CGPSL 8, Locus Map Pro

Prof. Richard S. Lindzen:
    [..] It will be remembered as the greatest mass delusion in the history of the world - that CO2, the life of plants, was considered for a time to be a deadly poison.
    Wikipedia

• I positioned 5 waypoints. I'm passing a road through these points. The first calculation of road seems correct. The software adds the points of intersection. If I ever did a calculation route intersection points are now considered as waypoints ??? The order of initial waypoint is lost and the new route becomes absurd. I tested in calculation in line and off line.

• Hi Francois,

QVM-W2 will be replaced by the all new QVM-W3 shortly.
    We expect release by end of March.
    So we must take it from there.

Thanks
    Tom