Different map options for West Africa

• Hi,

I'm new to TTQV but I'm considering buying QV4 for a trip to West Africa later this year.

I'm considering either buying the 1:500,000 West Africa CD, or a set of the following:
    1:200,000 Mali
    1:250,000 Morocco & Western Sahara
    1:200,000 Mauretania & North Senegal
    1:200,000 Niger

However, until I see examples of these maps, it's very hard to know what to buy. I've spoken to Touratech in UK and also in Germany, but they are not able to provide me sample maps, and suggested I post a message on this forum instead.

Does anybody here have these products & would be willing to send me a *screenshot* (not the maps themselves, as that would be breaking copyright) so I can decide what to buy?

Please post here or PM me and I'll provide a contact email address.

Thanks,
    David

• Hi,

you can import these maps to TTQV and then export them to PW. You
    can not directly use them with PW.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• I have another question , please.
    Could you elaborate more on the actual "importing to TTQV".
    Does it mean that I need to buy something in addition to PathWay4 ?
    Yami

• Hi,

yes, to use TTQV4 for exporting you need TTQV4.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hi,

Vista is not yet officially supported, but users report, that it works fine!

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)

• I tried to install it on Vista and I get an error message :
    "Unable to register DLL/OCX
    Load library failed Code 1114"

Can you help ?

• Hi,

- what Vista exactly
    - what lib/dll fails to register

Does this message happen on installation or on starting TTQV?

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)

• Vista Home Premium (32)

Towards the end of the installation I get the following message :

"Unable to register DLL/OCX
    Loadlibrary failed Code 1114"

TTQV does not even start

• Hi,

- restart your PC
    - plus, execute the setup "as administrator"

There will be one error message during installation, skip/ignore, TTQV will work then. At least, this is what users report.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)