Beiträge von AndyF

Hello,
    I downloaded the new Quo Vadis mobile on my iPad mini 4 and on my iPhone SE.
    Well, I tried to download the Corsica map on iPhone : perfect
    I tried 5 times to download the west Africa Map on my iPad mini 4 with 12,4 gb available, but the download seems successful to 100% but when appear "importing Africa-West.qmr" the round circle continue to work for many hours without success.
    I think that there is a bug to fix.
    Thanks
    Andrea :(

Hello,
    I know that yet exist m.quovadis-gps.com/14893-kompass-karten-importieren.html?highlight=kompass+digital, but i don't understand nothing, so you can help me in the importation of Sud Tirol Kompass Digital Karten in ttqv 4.0.127 because i can't do it (error: VMI_Openmap: vmiGetLastError=203).
    Thank you very much for your attention.
    Best regards
    Andrea :ko:

Hello,
    i've purchased a new Garmin dezl 560 LT and i can't manage it in TTQV 4.0.127, because the software can't see the GPS.
    Is it possible to use this GPS unit to navigate with TTQV?
    Thank you very much for your help.
    Best regards
    Andrea

With this mail, i want to thanks the Administrators of this forum, for the decision to open an English forum as i suggested a couple of time in the past.
    A great decision, thank you very much.
    Andrea

Hello,
    recently i've purchased a Garmin Edge 705 with included the Garmin City Navigator NT in microSD.
    Well, i've tried to import in TTQV the file GMAPSUPP.IMG of 253 mb (found in the microSD) but it's impossible, TTQV doesn't tell me nothing, no error, no message, nothing!
    Is it possible to import in TTQV this kind of file or not?
    Thank you for your attention :crazy:

Hi Jockel,
    for your sincere answer, i consider TTQV the BEST navigation software, but i think that the 95% of the users are German because the support is almost exclusively in German, in fact if the foreign language should be collected in one dedicated section more users should be desiderous to use the software (was born first the egg or the chicken?).
    Thank you very much Jockel, for the time you have dedicated me.
    Best regards
    Andrea

Ok dear aministrators,
    do you remember this forum?
    http://bb.ttqv.com/index.php?page=Board&boardID=4

In this forum i have fix some problems with TTQV, sometimes reading and sometimes writing.
    In all over the world, in the web, when you have a problem with GPS or photocamera or software or etc., first you can read the FAQ and only if you don't find the solution you can post your question.
    I think that you must answer more times at the same question, sometimes you answer in german, sometimes in french, sometimes in english; according to me much more work for you.
    Thank you very much.
    Bye
    Andrea

Hi Bernd,
    I think instead that your opinin is wrong because, i repeat to you, that in the old forum of TTQV 3.0 a lot of topics were in English, and me and many friends of mine, could learn a lot of things simply reading the topics of others autors.
    Remember Bernd: something is always better of nothing.
    Regards
    Andrea

A cosa serve un forum deutsch, english, french in cui l'80% dei topic sono in deutsch.
    It's impossible to learn from a forum in wich the 80% of the topic are in deutsch!!!
    In the old ttqv 3.0 english and french i could learn a lot of things simply reading the topics, but in the ttqv 4.0 i can't learn anything because the 80% of the topics are in deutsch: this is good only for german.
    I think also that the diffusion of Quo Vadis could be better if the support should be ONLY in english.
    Best regards.
    Andrea :-(

Hello,
    i've purchased several maps of Algeria, Mali, Niger at Mapstor.com, i've converted the georeferences for ttqv with Ozimapconverter32.
    Well, how can i import all the maps of Algeria (for Example) at the same time in TTQV4?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards

Andrea

Hello,
    how is it possible to have the same functionality of Garmin Europe City Select 7 that i found in Mapsource also in TTQV4?
    In TTQV4 appeared LOCKED in the left down corner of the screen and for example it's impossible to use the autorouting.
    Thank you for your attention.
    Andrea

Hello,
    i'm trying to calibrate an Iceland satellite photo, but i can't do it because the 4 waypoints that i have choosen are N ...... and W......., but in TTQV4 i can't change the longitudine letter E in W.
    How can i do this kind of calibration?
    Excuse my unskill.
    Thank you very much.
    Andrea :-?

Hallo Joern,
    i understand what you are saying, but if other people have had the same problems i can't understand from all the topics what is the possible solution to fix my problem, and so i must be obliged to write my question and you are obliged to answer another time.

From Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L…ills_of_European_citizens
    Language Proportion of EU25 population speaking it
    English 51%
    German 32%
    French 26%

Thank You very much for your kindly attention and also for the answer in the other topic

Andrea :-)

i'm preparing a travel in Iceland using TTQV4 and the map Island-topo http://www.ourfootprints.de/.
    Well, when i change the zoom, always the ttqv4 crash, but when i use the same map with mapsource garmin, i have not problems.
    When ttqv4 crash appair these errors:
    Run-time error ‘-2147418105 (800100007)’:
    Automation error

Run-time error ‘0’

Run-time error ‘9’:
    Subscript out of range

I have the 4.0.87 version of ttqv4, what i must do to fix this problem?
    Thank you very much for your attention
    Andrea :crazy: