Loading TTQV3 maps into TTQV4

• I have recently loaded that latest version of TTQV 4 after using TTQV 3 for years.
    The reason - I bought a new laptop and have Windows Vista as the operating system No it is not convenient to revert to XP.

I have transferred all the tracks but can not transfer the maps. They are JPG and PNG files.

First I tried importing from my hard drive. The calibration request was displayed without the map in the background. Even if I could have seen the map I doubt I would have been able to calibrate accurately.

Next I tried to move the maps into the correct library TTQV 4. This had no effect.

Last I tried to import from the original disks which luckily I still had. TTQV 4 were unable to find any maps.

What can I do to import the maps into TTQV 4?

• Hi,

from TTQV4-Xplorer, you can import your TTQV3 databases.
    If you then put your maps into the exactly same path on your new PC,
    then you will find your maps in QV-Xplorer too.

Else, if this can not be done, put all your maps, including the respective *.cal
    files into any new folder. TTQV will then import these maps calibrated.

If this does not work, then you need to specify what these maps exactly are,
    where you have them from, how they were installed in TTQV3. Maybe
    we then can find out where the problem is.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!