Beiträge von AndyF

:-( i disapprove that the support forum for the TTqv4 is multilanguage, i'm italian and i only speak english, so if a problem is discussed in german or french i don't understand nothing.
    According to me, the only language for the support must be the english!!!

Hi Jockel,

i have done what you have said, and now i have successfully imported and calibrated the file 48mb .png 256 colors of a Libyan map, thank you very much.

Then i have tried to import one file .png resulting from elaboration with globalmapper of these 4 maps(N32-20+N32-25+N33-20+N33-25 of dvd SAT North africa Touratech), the file is 799mb .png 256 colors, but i can't import it.
    What is the max dimension of a file .png 256 colors that is possible to import with ttqv3, and what i must do to import my big size file?

Thank you very much also for this question.

Hi Jockel,

i don't have ttqv 2,5, but i have the ttqv3; i think that i can do what you have explained also with ttqv3 or not?

thank you very much for your answer.

Everytime i want to import a new map there are a lot of problems: this time i want to import a map of Lybia 1:1750000 from a file jpeg 67mb, i have reduced the color to 256 and then i saved in .png, so now i have a new file .png at 256 color of 48 mb.
    When i import this file appear a window with this inscription (naturally in German!!!): Laufzeitfehler' - 2147418105 (80010007)': anwendungs - oder objektdefinierter fehler. When i give OK, the software close immediately yourself.
    I have tried to split the file in North and south each of 24 mb: happen the same window etc etc.
    I have a pc pentium 4 3,4 ghz with 1 gb ram DRR2 with xp pro.
    What i must do??? :-? :-(

Hi Jockel, i have loaded the 4 maps in Global Mapper and i have saved the workspaces as a file with extension .GMW.
    Later i have tried to import in TTQV this file . gmw, but is appeared a window with: UNTERSTUTZUNG FUR DIESES UNTER-DATEIFORMAT NICHT VERFGBAR.
    Probably i have done something wrong, what i must do ?
    Thank you very much :-?

thank you very much Jockel, i didn't know that the color reduction must be done in 2 stages.
    Well i have done the color reduction and now i have successfully imported the first corsican map.
    Best regards
    Andrea

I have convert a my file jpg (54mb) in a file jp2 (65mb) and in a file png (310mb), but with these 2 news files is impossible to import the map, because appear the same window!
    What can i do to import these maps???
    Thank you very much
    Andrea

i have scanned corsican maps 1:25000 and i have files from 30 to 45 mb, but when i try to import one new map in the database, appear a window that said: DAVINCI GRAFIKBIBLIOTHEK and NICHT GENUGEND SPEICHER VERFUGBARS.
    I don't know the German, but perhaps there is a problem with the size of the files?
    I have imported a lot of maps with max size of 8,9 mb.
    I have ttqv 3.0.120
    Best regards