Beiträge von antonydn

Sorry to reply 2 1/2 years later - did you find a replacement for Digimap? Digimap never worked for me with TTQV, there was a bug in it that they never fixed, and I got the same problem. I wrote a couple of letters to Digimap in Germany but the second, (to H Kortge himself) was returned as "gone away". I am trying to find an alternative - did you ever find a product that does what Digimap promised?

No, TTQV works OK - it's a great product. In fact, TTQV can make more sense of the routes than Digimap, which created them!

The problem is that Digimap isn't working, and no one can explain it. I have reinstalled both products several times, and Digimap/Hekosoft have run out of ideas, so I am trying to find out if there have been any other instances of my problem, and as the two products interact, it seems possible that there could be some sort of conflict.

This is probably a problem with Digimap, not TTQV, but could it be caused by TTQV - Has anyone had similar experience?

Briefy, Digimap routes lose their place names and locations when a route is saved and reloaded, so they can't be used on the PC. I think the locations get saved as N0 W0. TTQV can read them OK, though. Digimap's forum doesn't seem to be active, and I can't get any support from them. Has anyone had experience of this problem due to any conflict with TTQV? Maybe a conflicting DLL or something?

Any ideas, anyone??

Hello

I had a demo version of TTQV and and early version of Digimap which ran well together, but now I have full versions of both (TTQV3 and Digimap Classic with Q4 2004), and I can not open digimap maps in TTQV. I have uninstalled (and deleted the digimap directory) and reinstalled both, but still have the same problem.

I choose import new map in TTQV, and select the digimap .QV file, and I just get what looks like a tangle of roads and place names, with bits of rail track here and there! Nothing like a map atall. If I try to zoom it eventually falls over. I tried with TTQV 4 demo as well, and same problem.

The maps in Digimap show copyright Harald Kortge(?) yyyy - 2004, but in TTQV it shows the end year as 2003, ie Harald Kortge(?) yyyy - 2003 (I am not with the machine it is installed on at present, so this is from memory)

Has anyone any ideas? Thanks.