Beiträge von an.jacques

Bonjour,

Me revoilà !

J'avais eu quelques problèmes avec un GPS Garmin acheté pour un client : GPSmap 620/640 & TTQV

Il semblerait maintenant que je sois "obligé" de lui racheter ... il me faut donc lui en trouver un compatible.

Son souhait : trouver un GPS qui lui permette de retourner dans le désert (donc compatible avec TTQV 4) et de se diriger en Europe sur tout le réseau routier.

Je n'ai plus confiance en mon revendeur qui m'avait conseillé le GPS Map 620 justement, pour remplacer le GPSMAP 278.

Lequel utilisez-vous ou me conseillerez-vous ?

Merci d'avance

Thanks a lot for your answers. I didn't check the forum because I was waiting for an email, now I discovered the unchecked box "Notify me when a reply is posted"

:oops:

Anyway, we used to navigate in the desert with very simple GPS like the Garmin 152, but our client wanted to have a GPS he could use back in France, "on-road" ... that's why I thought the 620 should be the best.

Now the team and our clients are deeply into the desert, I think they found a way to navigate ... And I suspect the client to have forgotten the Garmin CD ... I'll try to reach them and to make them download the USB drivers.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Anthony

Hi,

I'm French, I don't speak German so I'll assume you'll be able to reply in english :)

I didn't find any other subject about the Garmin GPS Map 620, I prefer not to create another subject and continue this one.

I've tried to translate your posts, but I don't really trust online translation ... What I understood is that the GPS Map 620 is not compatible with TTQV4 ?

We bought the 620 for one of our client because our retailer told us it was the "equivalent" of the 276 ...

Now our client is in Tunisia, and we are unable to upload our routes & waypoints in his GPS. I've been told that when they plug the usb cable on to the computer, nothing happens ...

Do you have any idea or links that could help us ?

Thanks in advance