X/Y diagram and waypoints

• When I click on the icon for "vertical lines and waypoints" I get the vertical lines but not the WP. YET "show names" is selected in both WP and Track style.

• Hi,

Zitat von "PRL"

When I click on the icon for "vertical lines and waypoints" I get the vertical lines but not the WP. YET "show names" is selected in both WP and Track style.

Possibly you did not select a route to display in xy-diagramm?

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Boy! you work also on Saturdays!

I selected a track as usual, got it to be dispayed together with the cum ascent alright.

When I select the named icon I get a lot of blue lines, actually a blue surface since the track has 100's of points. But not the WPs.

Is it that what is meant are the trackpoints not the WPs, but these have no names.

Trying to copy the image from the desktop. Hope this works....
    (...no, does not work that way, you have to upload a pic to webspace and
    then link to it!, Jockel, QV-Admin)

• Hi,

Zitat von "PRL"

Boy! you work also on Saturdays!...

..and on Sundays, and at night..... :crazy: :nee:

Zitat

I selected a track as usual, got it to be dispayed together with the cum ascent alright....

You need to create a route, Route-WPs will display and have names!

Zitat

...When I select the named icon I get a lot of blue lines, actually a blue surface since the track has 100's of points. But not the WPs...

Zoom into xy-diagram and the lines will make sense, entire track those
    lines may very well show up as a blue area.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• I made a quick route by copying the track records. The XY diagram shows the waypoints alright but the altitudes are lost, so goes the Y through the window.
    I will try to dig into it tomorrow,

Take a break, spring is coming!