Map calibration. Bug report

• When I'm calibrating a raster map (Reise Know How), I can read the parameters of the map. For instance for Mozambik, I can read "Transverse Mercator", I can check the parameters ("vérifier les paramètres" in french) and just below, I can click on "read the worldfile" (lire le fichier mondial in my french version". Then, in my example I get 3 files, mozambik.qbr (8553 Ko), Mozambik_qbr.cal (3Ko), qbr5.qbh (1 Ko)

For instance I select "mozambik.qbr" then "open". But then I get a pop up window:

Error reading worldfile. File too large: C:/Program files...

Same for the second file

And for the third file I get a pop up window:

Error reading worldfile: top left corner = 0

It looks like a bug, isn't it?

• When I'm calibrating a raster map (Reise Know How),

- this map should arrive at you PC in two parts *.qbr and *.cal. If there is a *.qbh included on delivery, delete it, your PC has to create it on its own!
    - you do not need to calibrate a map that comes with a *.cal file. You simply import this map as it is already calibrated. Open QV-Xplorer, select a
    map-table of your choice, rightclick, "import new map" ... the rest is self explaining ... as I think.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• In fact my goal was'nt to calibrate the map, I know the job has already been done, but more to extract all the relevant information about projection, parameters... in order to use the export bitmap file in my GPS