Installation Of Ttqv5

• Hi, sorry If I ask an already asked question, but I'm not going easy with forum.
    I will upgrade from TTQV 3 to TTQV 5. is it possible to install the soft on my home PC and at same time on my Laptop?
    can I make a syncronisation from both?

Bonjour,
    svp pas de reproche si je pose un question déjà posée, je ne suis pas familier des forums.Je vais faire l'upgrade du ttqv 3 vers le TTQV 4. est ce que je peux installer sur mon pc de maison et mon laptop?
    et est ce que je peux faire une synchronisation entre les 2

merci de la réponse
    :jou:

• Hello,
    you could QV install on two computers. Please read the Licence Agreements on the Tourtech page.

Zitat

If you have paid the licence fee for a single user licence in accordance with this contract you may install a copy of the software on a desk top and a laptop computer provided that the software is only used on one computer at a time.

For synchronization, you just need the database qv5 and install it on the other PC. Please read at this page in the WIKI. => KLICK or HERE

Greatings
    LUDGER

BELAeasy MACAU

Fujitsu- LIFEBOOK A357: Intel- Core i5-7200U, 2.5 GHz, W10/64-Pro (32 GB RAM,) Intel HD 620 Grafik, 500 GB SSD inside
    Lenovo-MIIX Tablet: Intel Atom x5-z8350, 1,44 GHz, W10/64-Pro (4 GB RAM,) Intel HD 400 Grafik, 64 GB eMMC inside

EasyROUTES v4, QVM-A v3.5.2 beta (CYRUS CS 24 Work), QV7 PU v7.4.0.5, QVX PU v1.0.9.12