Displaying maps in ttqv4.0 and 5.0

• Hi,
    - what version of QV5 do you use exactly
    - what difference do you see
    - did you reset QV5 after installing the latest version and retry?

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hello liviobernasconi,
    to reset QV5 can be done in in two different ways. In QV5 under Options, Settings, Program, there is a button bottom: "All Settings ...".

If QV5 want to start at all maybe more, then you can also delete the file "qv5.ini".. Both measures have the effect that all QV5 settings are reset to their original state. While no data are lost.

You can find the *.ini:
    TTQV5 directories under WindowsXP:
    C:\Programmes\TTQV5 (the program directory)
    C:\Documents and settings\All Users\Documents\TTQV5_Data
    (Data directory, databases, license management, system files TTQV5)
    C:\Documents and settingsn\All Users\Documents\TTQV5_Maps

TTQV5 directories under Windows7:
    C:\Programmes\TTQV5 (under Windows 7-32)
    C:\Programmes (x86)\TTQV5 (under Windows 7-64)
    C:\Users\Public\Documents\TTQV5_Data
    (Data directory, databases, license management, system files TTQV5)
    C:\Users\Public\Documents\TTQV5_Maps (Default directory for maps)

Regards
    LUDGER

BELAeasy MACAU

Fujitsu- LIFEBOOK A357: Intel- Core i5-7200U, 2.5 GHz, W10/64-Pro (32 GB RAM,) Intel HD 620 Grafik, 500 GB SSD inside
    Lenovo-MIIX Tablet: Intel Atom x5-z8350, 1,44 GHz, W10/64-Pro (4 GB RAM,) Intel HD 400 Grafik, 64 GB eMMC inside

EasyROUTES v4, QVM-A v3.5.2 beta (CYRUS CS 24 Work), QV7 PU v7.4.0.5, QVX PU v1.0.9.12

• Hi Livio,

there is a certain difference between QV4 and QV5 by internal reasons.
    To tell whether you see as usual or whetheer there is a problem, you
    need to post a small screenshot of the same region in QV4 and QV5 here.
    Then we can see.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Perhaps i am able to understand where the difference
    in TTQV4.0 opens directly google earth and show the map, instead in ttqv5.0 map opens internally in the program, and much less clear.

• Hi,

and much less clear.

... the point is ... how much is "much less clear". I need to see it to tell.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)

• Hi,

- you can send heavy files to my adress
    - but there are no heavy files required, a fraction of a
    screenshot showing the same area form both QV- versions
    saved as *.jpg can be uploaded will do thhe trick

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)

• Hi,

you should only post a portion, i. e. 400 x 400 pixels or alike from each version.
    Now they are automatically resized on uploading and you can not see any difference!

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)