Waypoints

• Hi,
    I like to know if there is any way of conserving the UPPER or lowse case names of the waypoints when sending them to the GPS.

Mapsend does it corerectly, TTVQ v3 does not... Why are all all waypoints converted to UPPERCASE when transferred to the GPS....

• Hello,

I think there is no special reason, probably this made some kind of
    interaction between different devices easier.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Zitat von "Anonymous"

Hi,
    I like to know if there is any way of conserving the UPPER or lowse case names of the waypoints when sending them to the GPS.

Mapsend does it corerectly, TTVQ v3 does not... Why are all all waypoints converted to UPPERCASE when transferred to the GPS....

• Hi,

I'd like to know if there are any plans to correct the problem of not keeping the Upper and Lower cases. Using the lower case names improves the read-ability on tyhe GPS and makes less clkutter onscreen.

• Hello,

there is nothing in the works right now, but this does not mean, that
    it will never happen.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hello Jockel,

the waypoint names are still only UPPERCASE after the upload to the gpsr. Are there still no plans to correct this problem?

Thanks

Stefan

• Hi,

sorry, I am not aware of any works on this subject.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)