Support Language

• :-( i disapprove that the support forum for the TTqv4 is multilanguage, i'm italian and i only speak english, so if a problem is discussed in german or french i don't understand nothing.
    According to me, the only language for the support must be the english!!!

Andrea

• Hallo Andy,

Zitat von "AndyF"

:-( i disapprove that the support forum for the TTqv4 is multilanguage, i'm italian and i only speak english, so if a problem is discussed in german or french i don't understand nothing.
    According to me, the only language for the support must be the english!!!

No. Not all users from germany and french speaking english. In the European Union speak more people german as english language. The language of cartographic developer is in historical reason the german and russian language. In this reason you can't not to commit one language as standard language. If you have a question then ask. We will answer in english language.

btw. I'm self from eastern germany has learn russian and not english as second language in school.

regards Joern Weber

Bei Supportanfragen bitte immer angeben:
    TTQV-Version (zB 4.0.87PU)
    Windows-Version
    Emulation (zB VM-Ware, Parallels)?
    GPSr: Marke/Typ/SW-Version
    Verbindung: Seriell/USB/USB-Seriell-Wandler

• Hallo Joern,
    i understand what you are saying, but if other people have had the same problems i can't understand from all the topics what is the possible solution to fix my problem, and so i must be obliged to write my question and you are obliged to answer another time.

From Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L…ills_of_European_citizens
    Language Proportion of EU25 population speaking it
    English 51%
    German 32%
    French 26%

Thank You very much for your kindly attention and also for the answer in the other topic

Andrea :-)

Andrea

• Hallo Andy,

Zitat von "AndyF"

Hallo Joern,
    i understand what you are saying, but if other people have had the same problems i can't understand from all the topics what is the possible solution to fix my problem, and so i must be obliged to write my question and you are obliged to answer another time.

And i'm know also what you are saying. But the fact is, users which want help know often only the own native language and not the special language for the context. In this reason exist not a good solution for all users of a support forum. In me humble option is the using of language of questioner the best solution for a support forum.
    Other relation existing in forums for a circle of experts. In this case is the using of english language the better solution, but not only perfectly. By example: I'm see all along that's many english cartographers and GPS experts not know the present development in russia or other east european contries. The members of this circle using only russian language.

It's confusio linguarum of Babylon.

regards Joern Weber

Bei Supportanfragen bitte immer angeben:
    TTQV-Version (zB 4.0.87PU)
    Windows-Version
    Emulation (zB VM-Ware, Parallels)?
    GPSr: Marke/Typ/SW-Version
    Verbindung: Seriell/USB/USB-Seriell-Wandler