A cosa serve un forum?

• A cosa serve un forum deutsch, english, french in cui l'80% dei topic sono in deutsch.
    It's impossible to learn from a forum in wich the 80% of the topic are in deutsch!!!
    In the old ttqv 3.0 english and french i could learn a lot of things simply reading the topics, but in the ttqv 4.0 i can't learn anything because the 80% of the topics are in deutsch: this is good only for german.
    I think also that the diffusion of Quo Vadis could be better if the support should be ONLY in english.
    Best regards.
    Andrea :-(

Andrea

• Buongiorno Andrea

Sorry. That would not be good!
    If this forum were in English ONLY, then you would learn also nothing, because the largest part the user would write nothing more then here.
    That is my opinion.
    Molto saluti

Liebe Grüße
    Bernd

Bei Supportanfragen bitte stets angeben:
    Welche QuoVadis-Version (z.B. 7.3.0.17 Standard, PowerUser oder Freeware) ?
    Welche mobile Version (QVM-W(2), QVM-A oder QVM-iOS) ?
    Welcher GPS-Empfänger wird verwendet ?
    Welches Windows läuft auf dem Rechner und wie sind die Eckdaten (CPU, RAM, GraKa usw.) ?

• Hi Bernd,
    I think instead that your opinin is wrong because, i repeat to you, that in the old forum of TTQV 3.0 a lot of topics were in English, and me and many friends of mine, could learn a lot of things simply reading the topics of others autors.
    Remember Bernd: something is always better of nothing.
    Regards
    Andrea

Andrea

• Hi Andrea,

Zitat von "AndyF"

....I think instead that your opinin is wrong...

No Andrea, it is definitely you who are wrong!
    No German language user ever asked a question in english language in any
    previous forum. So it is up to the foreign language users to first ask questions
    in their language, so other foreign language users can come and read. If all
    foreign language users com to read only and don´t ask questions
    themselves, well then there will be not foreign language messages here!

Everybody is free to ask questions in his language here, we will try to answer
    them as good as we can.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Zitat von "AndyF"

something is always better of nothing.

Hi Andrea

the all-largest part the user write on German.
    You cannot require that these write in two languages now

Liebe Grüße
    Bernd

Bei Supportanfragen bitte stets angeben:
    Welche QuoVadis-Version (z.B. 7.3.0.17 Standard, PowerUser oder Freeware) ?
    Welche mobile Version (QVM-W(2), QVM-A oder QVM-iOS) ?
    Welcher GPS-Empfänger wird verwendet ?
    Welches Windows läuft auf dem Rechner und wie sind die Eckdaten (CPU, RAM, GraKa usw.) ?

• Ok dear aministrators,
    do you remember this forum?
    http://bb.ttqv.com/index.php?page=Board&boardID=4

In this forum i have fix some problems with TTQV, sometimes reading and sometimes writing.
    In all over the world, in the web, when you have a problem with GPS or photocamera or software or etc., first you can read the FAQ and only if you don't find the solution you can post your question.
    I think that you must answer more times at the same question, sometimes you answer in german, sometimes in french, sometimes in english; according to me much more work for you.
    Thank you very much.
    Bye
    Andrea

Andrea

• Hi Andrea,

Zitat von "AndyF"

...I think that you must answer more times at the same question, sometimes you answer in german, sometimes in french, sometimes in english; according to me much more work for you....

Certainly, I had to answer questions repeatedly and in different languages
    in the time of the forum you mention and I still have to do this today. The
    section you mention holds less then 5% of the answers given in these
    former days. Who do you think were the other 95% of German language
    messages for? I do not think the relation of 5% to95% foreign/german is
    much different today. The only difference is, that today the (few) foreign
    language messages are not collected in one dedicated section... and this
    may be something to think about. But asking the german customers to ask
    their questions in english is 100% a no go! We are happy to help out in other
    languages, but this is a German Software ;-)

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hi Jockel,
    for your sincere answer, i consider TTQV the BEST navigation software, but i think that the 95% of the users are German because the support is almost exclusively in German, in fact if the foreign language should be collected in one dedicated section more users should be desiderous to use the software (was born first the egg or the chicken?).
    Thank you very much Jockel, for the time you have dedicated me.
    Best regards
    Andrea

Andrea