TTQV 5 and pathaway for iphone

• Hallo there

i try to import some map from TTQV 5 to pathaway for iphone, but after i import the map, i can't see that anyware.

i try different map size, from big to small, but after i import it from data > import i cant see the map in data > map..

during the import i do not recive any errors...

can somebody help me ?

thanks

spaikid

• Hi,

- we do not sell PW for "I-devices", so I do not know anything about problems that may occur.
    - what version of QV5 do you use exactly?
    - what settings in QV5 do you use to create the exports for PW5
    - which maps exactly do you try to export?

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hallo jockel

i had a TTQV 4 Power User but i'm trying the new Touratech-QV 5.0.5.28 in demo mode.

for exporting i use this setting :

on step 1

Destination : PAthaway
    Colors : Format24bppRgp (but i have also tried with the other 2 choose)
    I put the ID of my iphone (i belive is the name i see when i connect it with itunes)

on step 2

i select a little part of the map
    i had a zoomm of 1000.000 (1 page 3730*2830)

on step 3

i left everything uncheked

on step 4

Done

i used some maps (italy, iran, kazakistan) bought by reise know how in TTQV format

Tnx

Sandro

• Right now i also try a scanned map i used some years ago with TTQV4 > pathaway > garmin ique 3600.

If i make the export, everything work......

maybe are the maps buyed from reise know how ?????

Sandro

• Hi,

what I could find:
    - for Iphone ID, it will be the first 10 characters of their UDID converted to uppercase!
    - you need to use at least PW iPhone 5.52 or higher, this is what Scott (PW-developer) said.

From what I see on PW Homepage, this Version is not released yet, you will probably
    have to ask Scott about the release time.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hi,

this is what Scott from Pathaway told me on request:

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)