This is possible to run TTQV3 on highteh palmtop?

• Hi,

please specify "hightech Palmtop", what Operting system,
    what device/brand/type exactly ?

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Any device, this is only question about, this is possible, to run this software on fastes palmsd on the market and use this with GPS device online?

• Shelton,

so you are talking about PALM Operating system ?
    No, TTQV is made for win98/ME/2000/XP.

But you may consider to run our software PATHAWAY for Palm.
    Whatever maps are displayed in TTQV3 can be exported to
    "PATHAWAY for PALM" and then can be used for moving map navigation.

Demoversions are available for TTQV and PATHAWAY for free download.
    Whatever device you intend to use, first run the demo on the device to make
    certain, it will run properly.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Thank you so I see this cleary, only PATHAWAY can work, or I need standart Windows working palm hehehe. Ok I will read about Pathaway. Im TTQV 2.5 owner, and I was only use this with my Garmin V device 3 times in Africa. This vcombination work exellent!

• Hi Shelton,
    there might or might not be a little misconception

Zitat

or I need standart Windows working palm hehehe.

Just to make it clear. TTQV is solemly running on Windows-PC based systems. There is NO PDA Version for any PDA-OS.....
    Instead there is Pathaway, which is a PDA-Only Software (Palm or Windows). But PA on the PDA and TTQV on the PC are able to comunicate and exchange data with each other (i.E. wapoints, tracks and ,very important, maps).

That's it CU
    Ortwin

Supportinfos
    QV-Version: PU 7.4.0.4 [ + PU 4.0.133 XP Modus]
    Desktop: Win 10-Pro V1909 64Bit, i7-3770K - 3,5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD 6850 GPU / Laptop: Win 10-Pro V1809 64Bit, i7 - 3,5 GHz, 8 GB RAM
    GPSmap 76CSx USB / Seriell - GPSmap 66ST USB