Error when starting TTQV 4.127

• My PC running with Windows XP SP3 is back from a repair, but now when I start TTQV 4 (update 127), I get the following error. If I click on CANCEL, I get this error two more times, then TTQV starts anyway.

I tried uninstalling TTQV 4 and re-installing it, I still get this error. I googled for "Microsoft Platform SDK" but I do not see anyting related to Windows XP. What package am I missing?

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.guideautoweb.com/forumquad/jackrabbit/temp/Bug.png]

• Hello,
    you can try to run the complete setup of TTQV4 again, but i think this error does not have something to do with TTQV4.

Please, first of all: Do a Windows Update an install all availebille Updates, perhaps the error is gone after that.

Btw: You do not use the latest Version of TTQV4: Please download the latest Setup and Update:
    Update TTQV 4.0.133

Greetings
    Denis

• I did all my Windows Update, I tried to uninstall and re-install TTQV4, followed by the TTQV update #133, and I still get this error three times when I start TTQV.

What is "Microsoft Platform SDK" anyway? I never heard of this package before.

• What is "Microsoft Platform SDK" anyway? I never heard of this package before.

<clickme>

As a user you usually never have to deal with it. I guess your repair tech accidentally removed or deleted some component of the SDK that is part of XP and is used by TTQV4.

Grüße
    Hans

"The universal aptitude for inaptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." (John Paul Stapp)