windows seven professional 64bit

• Hi,
    I have Win 7/64 Professional.
    QV5 is a 32 bit program but works without any problems on such an operating system. :)

Greetings
    Werner

Grüße
    Werner

Fenix 6X Pro, GPSMap 66s, 60CSx, Trail 2, Aventura 2, Horizon, Motorola One, GoPro Hero 7 Black
    QVX PU, QV7 PU, TTQV 4 PU, CGPSL 8, Locus Map Pro

Prof. Richard S. Lindzen:
    [..] It will be remembered as the greatest mass delusion in the history of the world - that CO2, the life of plants, was considered for a time to be a deadly poison.
    Wikipedia

• Hi,

Do you think that functions with ttqv5.0 gps integrated in cf19?

it should, but this depends on the very GPS modul built in, it may be tricky.
    I generally preferr to use an external GPS mouse, simply for better reception
    and the chance to easily relocate on bad reception.

Gruß Jockel (QV-Admin)
    Angefragte Daten für Supportfälle bitte schicken an info/at/quovadis-gps.com unter Bezugnahme (link) auf diesen thread, Danke!

• Hi,

Do you think that functions with ttqv5.0 gps integrated in cf19?

generally it works irrespective of an originally built-in or later added GPS receiver. I own a subsequently upgraded one (mk2) with WinXP 32-bit. But sometimes you could get troubles without any reason. Not during a session, only if you switch on the unit after a break.

CU Ohm.

Viele Grüße, Ohm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Das Problem bei den sozialen Netzwerken ist vielleicht diese etwas unglückliche Mischung aus Denkfaulheit, Rechtschreibschwäche und Internet-Anschluss.
    Frank-Markus Barwasser als Erwin Pelzig im Juni 2016 in der TV-Sendung „Grosse Kleinkunst - Das Mainzer Unterhaus feiert 50. Geburtstag“

• Hello liviobernasconi

i don`t know, if you allready owned a cf-19. If you would like to run Win 7 64 bit on a cf-19 you need a younger cf-19 with a higher MK numer than 3. This means to run a Cf-19 with Windows 7 you need at least a Cf-19 R/S/T/V (MK4). Otherwise you have to run Win 7 with 32bit. The older processors of the CF-19 do not support 64bit, i.e. it is imposssible to install.

The standart Cf-19 GPS device is recognized without any problems by TTQV (all versions). It is a serial NMEA device.

TTQV5 runs witout any restrictions on Win7 64 bit, although it is 32bit software.

Greetings

Denis